The bulbs used in vehicle headlights help determine the appearance of light and their output, which is very important for safety. A burnt-out headlight or an upgrade to your headlights requires consideration of a few things.
Light intensity, beam focus, and beam control must all be considered when choosing a lamp. Having the right lighting can greatly enhance your ability to see the road ahead and relax your driver, which can result in even more safety. The H11 type of bulb is used by many vehicles, so let’s discuss that. Although the general information we provide can be applied to all bulbs, check your owner’s manual to ensure you’re using the right bulb.
The primary factor in maximizing your vision is ensuring your headlights are pointed properly and not blind or annoy other drivers.
Here are some of your best options for replacing your H11 bulbs.
Editor’s Pick-H11 Bulb
Best H11 Bulb Reviews In 2022
1. Fahren H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 300% Brighter Than Halogen - Top Automotive Grade LED chips with 60W, 14,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white. Super focused beam pattern design provides wider and farther lighting range which is 3 times brighter than your original halogen bulb.
- Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan - Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow carved heat sink design and 1,2000RPM turbo cool fan provide super cooling ability, which ensures a longer lifespan up to 5,0000 hours.
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation - Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fit into your housing and factory sockets without any modification, just plug and play.
- CAN bus Ready for 98% Vehicles - Our bulbs work with 98% of vehicle's computer system without error, while some sensitive models of Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Volvo, Lexus, Chrysler, Mini and etc may require additional CAN bus decoder to be installed.
- Note - The filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date, please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb size. Refer to "how to pick the right bulb size" in our Product Description.
Fahren H8/H11/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs are super bright and perfect for your car. They are 60W, 12,000LM, and 300% brighter than halogen lamps. The perfect beam pattern makes sure not just one car can be dazzled by the light in front of yours, but all oncoming traffic will be able to see you clearly at night. The light is adjustable with 360° positioning for better experience and safety. These are plug-and-play – almost 1:1 mini design as halogen tube; easy to install without any modification needed in 10 minutes.
See Wider and Farther
1.2mm ultra-slim design provides a super focused light beam, effectively simulating the beam pattern of the original halogen lamp and solves the problem of focusing unevenly; super focused and max light output provide a wider and farther lighting area.
360° Adjustable Beam
Fahren H11 adopts a 360° adjustable locker ring to enable some models of Dodge, Ford, Toyota, GMC, and Honda to finally obtain the best light beam pattern.
2. SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H11/H9/H8 LED Bulbs Combo
- Better Driving Experience: The H11 led bulbs is 400% brighter than Halogen bulbs, 100% wider vision than other bulbs, focus beam pattern illuminates reveal road signs, without blinding other drivers
- 650 Feet High Visibility: The 9005 bulbs centralized full beams, allowing you clearly see deer off to the side, avoid repair work and accident, take it easy through rural areas, deserted highways
- 10 Years Lifespan: With heatproof glass coating chips, the bulbs can perform well even you drive 12 hours every night, it lasts 30 times longer than halogen, not dim within 10 years
- 10 Minutes Installation: 0.5-inch ultra-thin heat sink, fit for 99% of cars, even with a dust cover. Replace old broken bulbs by yourself can saving your precious time to repair
- 6000K Eye-Protection Color: 6000K Cool White, the vision is crisp clearer than 3500K Halogen, the color is more comfortable than 6500K Bluish light, reduce eyestrain in nighttime driving
Light up the road with our Sealight H11 LED Bulbs Combo. These long-lasting bulbs last up to 50000 hours and are 100% LEDs. These bulbs are made of aluminum alloy and provide a 400% brighter illumination than Halogen Bulbs. These replaceable bulbs can be used for headlights or fog lights, providing a better field of vision than other products.
A stylish, easy & quick way to replace your stock halogen bulbs with bright, super efficient, eco-friendly LED bulbs. Please note that these will not fit all vehicles.
Enjoy the life of reliable, long-lasting, and energy-saving bulbs. Heatproof glass coating chips, it lasts 30 times longer than halogen and won’t dim in 10 years. With COB technology, these LED bulbs provide a bright white light output and work great in turn signal/indicator lights, parking lights, tail/brake light, and so on vehicle lights.
3. SYLVANIA – H11 XtraVision
- LIGHTS DIM OVER TIME, REPLACE IN PAIRS: Your lights are a pair, one is never turned on without the other. If one bulb burns out, the other isn't far behind. Replace your H11 XtraVision Halogen bulbs in pairs for optimum performance.
- MORE DOWNROAD VISIBILITY: XtraVision bulbs have an enhanced downroad visibility with no added glare.
- RELIABLE DESIGN FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: XtraVision bulbs have a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance.
- MANUFACTURED TO BE DURABLE: XtraVision bulbs are designed and manufactured to improve your driving situation while providing maximum durability.
- THE SYLVANIA STANDARD OF QUALITY: With 100+ years in business, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
SYLVANIA’s Automotive Bulb Replacement Guide to confirm compatibility with your vehicle. SYLVANIA’s headlights are 100% street legal and don’t increase glare (glare is what blinds oncoming traffic). Be assured you are improving your driving experience without affecting anyone else’s.
The SYLVANIA XtraVision Halogen Headlight delivers more download visibility using a brighter light bulb with no added glare. We achieve this with a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance. This XtraVision headlight has also been designed for maximum durability.
The XtraVision bulbs are an innovative solution for driving in various weather conditions. They have a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance. The headlight bulbs are manufactured to improve your driving situation while providing maximum durability.
4. SEALIGHT H11/H8/H9 LED Bulbs
- 4 Times Brightness of Halogen: SEALIGHT h11 led bulbs kit to provide 40W 14000LM per Pair, super-focused bright 6000K xenon white light enough to replace your yellow stock bulb. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly
- 10 Minutes Installation: 1:1 design with halogen bulbs, plug and play, Non-polarity socket, just direct replacement of factory halogen bulbs, easy to install without any modification
- 20 Year Lifetime: H11 led light Lifetime is 60 times longer than the stock lamp because of utilizes an advanced heat sink measuring just 0.72 inches and features a driver for increased performance
- NO Need Canbus Adapter: SEALIGHT H11 bulbs anti-flicker, fanless design is compact and silent, apply to 99% of vehicle's computers without throwing any error, NO radio interference. If there is any issue, please contact us with Amazon Buyer Message to get help and solutions
- IP68 Waterproof: The H11 LED bulb has been rigorously tested for durability and Waterproof, you can drive in all kinds of weather conditions, whether it is raining, snowing, or heavy fog
SEALIGHT h11 led bulbs kit to provide 40W 14000LM per Pair, super-focused bright 6000K xenon white light enough to replace your yellow stock bulb. This H11 high-power LED bulb has an upgraded cooling fan and heatsink to ensure it runs stably. The amazing output of this lamp will never let you down, as it blasts its bright 6000K xenon white light out no matter the weather conditions. These bulbs usually last up to 10 years when used in a normal 12V car wiring system. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging, and you may receive one of two boxes randomly.
No warm-up time, Instantly light. With the 6000K xenon white LED bulbs, you can see wider and farther the road ahead. Increase reaction time and make night driving safer
Wider Angle View
Widening angle visibility at night driving for spotting other road users or hazards. To see your way clearer with these SEALIGHT LED bulbs.
Intelligent Cooling System
Anodized aluminum heatsink with a 360° large-area hollow-carved design increases 200% the cooling efficiency.
5. PHILIPS – 12362B2 Philips H11 Standard Halogen
- Original Equipment Quality Seal For The Most Reliable Performance
- Always Replace In Pairs To Ensure A Symmetric Light Beam From Both Bulbs On The Road. Headlights Dim Over Time
- Headlight Bulbs By Philips, For Over 100 Years We Have Been Continuously Innovating Automotive Lighting
- When Installing A New Bulb, Never Touch The Glass. Either Use Gloves Or Paper Towel When Handling
- Significantly whiter light to improve comfort and safety
Philips Standard range provides the same Original Equipment quality as the lights we provide to automakers worldwide. The Philips Standard range offers an excellent value for every application.
These Philips bulbs are of excellent quality, providing the same great light as standard equipment OEM bulbs. The Philips Standard range offers an excellent value for every application – from parking lots to street lights to high-end residential environments.
Philips H11 Standard Halogen Bulbs Are Original Equipment Quality. Always Replace In Pairs To Ensure A Symmetric Light Beam From Both Bulbs On The Road. Headlights Dim Over Time, May Be A Sign Of A Worn-out Bulb. When Replacing Your Headlights, Always Replace These Bulbs Immediately To Prevent The Risk Of Overtime Dimness And Driver Blinding.
6. SYLVANIA – H11 SilverStar Ultra
- Lights Dim Over Time, Replace In Pairs: Be sure to replace both H11 headlights at the same time for optimum performance. If one bulb burns out, the other isn't far behind. Replacing in pairs allows for premium visibility.
- Brightest H11 Headlight Equals Most Downroad Visibility: See all aspects of the road better with Sylvania's premium headlight bulbs, the Ultra Night Vision performance headlight.
- Whiter Light For Added Clarity: Patented Tri-Band Technology helps provide the whitest H11 light compared to Sylvania OE bulbs. Improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- Sleek Style and Improved Safety At Night: Replace your standard H11 bulb for this bright white halogen headlight that will increase your vehicles night time driving experience.
- The Sylvania Standard Of Quality: With over 100 years in business, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
When you upgrade to SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra you’re doing more than changing a light bulb. You’re making a safer choice for yourself and your family. For everything ahead of you. The SYLVANIA SilverStar ULTRA is our brightest down-road headlight with whiter light*. The combination of our furthest down-road, more side-road, and whiter light helps the driver achieve more clarity, making the night drive a less stressful and more comfortable experience.
As a trusted leader in automotive lighting, SYLVANIA is dedicated to the performance and value of its products. With world-class manufacturing and high-quality materials, SilverStar Ultra is the right choice when upgrading your vehicle’s lights.
Highly engineered filament, propriety halogen gas mixture, cobalt blue nano-coating technology, and our tri-band coating technique create SYLVANIA’s brightest down-road* headlight with a whiter light.
SYLVANIA’s global automotive lighting division, leading in original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket, has its principal North American operations in N.H. and is committed to offering products that meet strict standards, including TS 16949, ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications, SYLVANIA SilverStar meets all NHTSA requirements for legal on-road use and DOT standards
7. Torchbeam T2 H11/H8/H9 LED Bulbs
- Improved 400% Visibility: Torchbeam H11 LED bulbs kit provide 16000 lumens and 6500K white light per pair, providing 4x brightness over halogen bulbs, driving at night will be much safer and easier
- Perfect Beam Pattern: Super focused beam pattern design, T2 LED bulbs are much brighter than the stock halogen bulbs without blinding oncoming traffic
- Over 50,000 Hours Lifespan: 12,000RPM shark fin fan offers 150% cooling effect than fanless bulbs, extending the lifespan of Torchbeam LED bulbs up to 50,000 hours
- 5 Minutes Set Up: Non-polarity design enable T2 LED bulbs to be plug and play in 5 minutes, no additional tools are needed
- Fit 99% Vehicles: Canbus ready, H11 LED bulbs combo are compatible with 99% of vehicles. Additional Canbus decoder may needed for some sensitive models. Feel free to contact us via Amazon buyer message if you need help
Torchbeam, created to improve the safety of nighttime driving, follows a concept of “creating affordable products with superior quality that bring satisfaction to our valued customers”. Through technological innovation, Torchbeam is committed to continuously providing well-designed, durable, and economical automotive lighting products for consumers worldwide.
High Beam And Low Beam
There are 2 main structures high beam and low beam. You can confirm as following steps: 1. check the high & low beam structure by the picture. 2. check the fitment system, and confirm whether the bulb fits your car. Or you can directly contact our support team for help.
Bulbs Assembly Configurations
The same model may have more than 2 Hi/Lo Bulbs assembly configurations; our light may only fit one of them. Read the Note carefully to check which assembly fits this light before you buy. Or you can directly contact our support team for help.
8. Nilight H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 【500% Brighter Than Halogen】Automotive-Grade led chips reaches up to 500% per set, 5 times brighter than your original halogen bulb, 1.5 times brighter than other h11 led bulbs. 6500K cool white H11 LED headlight bulbs allows you to see further and clearer
- 【Perfect Tangent】Ultra-thin 0.04 inch copper board reduces glaring to ensure maximum light output and cut-off line is the perfect angle. No dark spots or foggy light. While ensuring the brightness during driving, H11 low beam will not affect the sight of oncoming vehicles
- 【2 Times Wider Vision】H11 LED headlight high power provides you with 2 times view range, giving you unparalleled lighting output, whatever running on straightaway, right-hand bend or left-hand bend. h11 led headlight bulb provides clearer and better vision for driver to see the wild animals, falling rocks or other obstacles at night in advance to reduce the possibility of danger
- 【Easy Installation】Nilight H11 LED headlight bulb is almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fits into your housing and factory sockets without any modification, just plug and play. If you are not sure about the car model and need a decoder, please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb type(Note: H11 LED headlights are mostly suitable for low beam lights of cars)
- 【Longer Life】H11 led headlights adopt aircraft grade aluminum and 12,000RPM turbo cool fan to provide super cooling ability. IP67. Operating Temperature:-40 °F~185 °F. H11 low beam will last for 50,000 hours even though you drive for 6 hours in a row every day
Nilight is the most trusted brand of LED products on Amazon. These Nilight H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight Bulbs offer you an automotive-grade design with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and are 6 times brighter than your original halogen bulb and 1.5 times brighter than other h11 led bulbs. These cool white h11 led bulbs allow you to see further and more clearly.
Compliant with 99% Vehicle Installation
Install headlight to correct position, high beam or low beam. And please Install the bulb vertically1 the fat side Is at the 3 o’clock position, and the thin side is at the 9 o’clock position.
More than 90% of the LED headlights on the market have less power than halogen bulbs, which may cause flickering or error issues. The New Nilight H11 headlight breaks through the barrier and increases the power to 60W/each bulb. CanBUS upgrades again! Avoid more than 98% of error Issues.
9. Voltage Automotive H11 Headlight Fog Light Bulb
- STANDARD: standard OE replacement H11 bulb, original manufacturer equivalent easy to install, efficient and great value
- HALF THE PRICE, SAME HIGH QUALITY: 1/2 the price of the similar products with same high quality
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & DOT COMPLIANT: 1-year warranty against manufacture’s defects, contact Voltage Automotive directly for replacement. Compliant with department of transportation safety standard
- FACTORY SALES & FAST SHIPPING: Wholesales acceptable. Ships from Amazon or ships 2-3 days from San Diego by seller
- FIND YOUR FITMENT: Not sure the correct fitment for your vehicle? Contact us or ask below we will get back to you within 24 hours.
The Voltage Automotive H11 Headlight Fog Light Bulb is a standard OE equivalent bulb, easy to install, and at half the price of similar products. We offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects, with fast shipping and friendly customer service.
Packaging And Pre-shipping
Quality control sections are implemented at every stage of the manufacturing process, from incoming raw material to semi-finished products, to finished products, to packaging and pre-shipping. Our team of dedicated engineers also tests periodic sampling to ensure problems are caught in time. Products are tested on life hours, lumen output, sealability, temperature durability, etc., over 10 different characteristics. Still, think it’s just a simple light bulb?
Production Process Control
Manufacturing and engineering are in our DNA. With over 25 years of experience as an automotive lighting manufacturer, we’ve developed a full set of sophisticated production process control, combing with our advanced automatic production lines to insure quality consistency in our annual export of millions of automotive light bulbs and related products.
10. New Series Osram H11 OEM Halogen Headlight bulbs
- 100% New & Genuine Osram Made in Germany - Pack of 2 bulbs.
This listing is for a pair of 100% New Genuine OSRAM H11 64211L+ Long Life bulbs | Pack of 2. These OEM Halogen Headlight Bulbs are of the highest quality available on Amazon. They have exceptional brightness and are built to last, making them perfect replacements for your factory OEM bulbs. Each bulb is backed by a 3-year warranty, just in case you don’t get a chance to see how they look and work before they fail.
Crafted In Germany
The Osram H11 has a long-lasting and efficient lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. It is engineered to perform at its best regardless of climatic conditions. Few people know that this halogen light bulb is crafted in Germany to get the best light output. This bulb has an outstanding ability to produce high light intensity while consuming lower energy.
Signals And Taillights
Halogen bulbs are the brightest and allow for vibrant color. The OSRAM H11STOP/TRAF is a single beam bulb that provides stop-and-turn signals and taillights. There are two types of halogens: composite halogens use multiple filaments within one bulb, while metal halide bulbs utilize metal strips to provide light.
How To Choose The Best H11 Bulb When Purchasing
If your vehicle is not compatible with the lights you intend to buy; you should check whether or not they can be fitted. By all means, don’t waste your time or money. Consult your manual or an expert if you are unsure.
If you need to use additional tools to install the LED bulb, you will need to consider the type of LED bulb and the way it is connected. LED bulbs have their conversion kits, which is a great feature.
Since many buyers have trouble with this issue, it is something that you should pay careful attention to. To ensure you get the right bulbs, inquire with the seller before ordering online because their sizing charts aren’t always accurate.
H11 bulbs are primarily designed to provide the illumination you need while driving. To ensure its functionality, it needs to be bright enough.
It is still possible for a light to be too bright, which might blind others. Make sure it’s legal for the streets. Typically, they are white or yellow, not blue, and shorter than 100 meters.
After installation, the bulb will last for the specified number of hours. Despite their short lifespans, halogen bulbs are relatively affordable. LED bulbs are indeed more expensive than other bulbs, but they last longer than other bulbs.
An inefficient bulb requires more frequent replacement as its lifespan decreases. To balance lifespan and price, you must make a decision. Invest in an LED bulb to last much longer, or keep buying the inexpensive halogen bulbs.
There are a variety of colors available for H11 headlight bulbs, from yellow to cool white. Higher color temperatures produce whiter light.
It is common for vehicle bulbs to have a yellow tinge. Many people often replace the whiter lights. You can see better when driving with white lights since they provide better visibility. Moreover, they enhance the appearance of your vehicle.
Bulbs with a 3000K or below color temperature emit a yellowish glow and are dim. High color temperature bulbs provide whiter light and are more visible.
H11 bulbs are easy to install yourself, thanks to their design. Neither a mechanic nor a pro is required for you to do this.
Installing it should be simple. It may be possible to find instructions on the manufacturer’s website or packaging, which will simplify the task. You should also avoid touching the glass portion of the bulb because it may break.
Frequently Asked Question: Best H11 Bulb
Can I replace H11 halogen with LED?
The advantages of LEDs over halogens are numerous. They’re brighter with less power and heat than incandescent bulbs. However, a halogen bulb cannot simply be replaced with an LED assembly, explains XenonPro.
What is better, HID or LED?
Headlights with reflector lenses work best with LEDs, while those with projector lenses work best with HIDs. It is important that you get your headlight has the appropriate technology, even though the science behind it is quite complex.
Is it worth upgrading to LED headlights?
Compared to their halogen counterparts, LED headlights offer improved performance. You will achieve greater energy efficiency and a longer life with LEDs than with halogens in the long run. Thus, your vehicle’s battery is not overworked, and you will not have to spend as much money on bulb replacements.
Can you put high beam bulbs in the low beams?
Many motorists prefer high beam setting to low beam because low beam bulbs have a lower luminosity. It is not recommended to develop a habit of inserting high beam bulbs into low beam sockets of your headlights, but it is possible.
Can I use fog lights as headlights?
Using fog lights like high beams means you must turn them off when you are within 500 feet of an oncoming vehicle and within 350 feet when behind another vehicle. Separate switches are needed for fog lights and headlights. Headlights should not be substituted for fog lights.
The best H11 bulb is the one that will get you to your destination safely. This may sound like a silly thing, but it’s true. And because of this fact, we are releasing our new line of auto parts for all makes and models.
We have everything from headlights to brake pads to keep you safe on the road no matter what type of car you drive or how many miles you travel at any given time! So if safety is your concern, come look around today there’s something here for everyone when they’re driving down the highway!
Carly D. Thomas is a web developer at a reputed company for the last 5 years. After studying at San Mateo College of Silicon Valley on web development, he started his career at age of 24. now he is spreading his knowledge among beginners around the world through Everypost.me