There are many chores that you do around the house and one of them is house cleaning. You exert lots of effort for ensuring that your home looks neat and tidy and none should be spared if you want to give it a good touch. This is essential since it can mean the difference between having a dirty appearance versus an immaculate look. If you want to look after your floors, the next step would be to acquire the best electric mop. Many people aren’t really familiar with what an electric mop is and because of this, they have put off getting one of their own. But given below are some great benefits associated with using an electric mop which you can use as your reference point for getting one for yourself.
Best Electric Mops Reviews
1. Bissell SpinWave Cordless PET Hard Floor Spin Mop
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports the BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Cordless Freedom. 18V lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 minutes of cordless runtime.
- Powerful Spinning Mop Pads. Restore your floor's natural shine with rotating mop pads that do the work for you.
- Safe On Sealed Hard Floors. Powers through tough, sticky messes on wood, tile, linoleum, and other sealed hard floors.
- On-demand Spray. Control how much solution goes on the floor while cleaning.
|Model Name||SpinWave® Cordless PET Hard Floor Spin Mop|
No more getting down on your hands and knees to scrub your floors! Let BISSELL® SpinWave® Cordless PET hard floor spin mop do the work for you. These cordless wonder and powerful spinning mop pads are tough on everyday pet messes and gentle on all sealed hard floors.
It’s proven safe to tackle tough messes on sealed tile, linoleum, vinyl, and hardwood, leaving them clean and refreshed and back to their natural shine. SpinWave Cordless PET also comes with a low-profile, swivel head to reach tricky spots in a cinch and is engineered with an 18V lithium-ion battery, so you can easily clean your hard floors throughout your home without the hassle of a cord.
Plus, its battery is fully charged after just four hours, making it ready to go and dependable for your everyday cleaning and on-the-go needs. And this machine doesn’t just clean up after pets, it helps save them, too. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes and pet homelessness disappear.
Clean Sealed Hard Floors
Safe and effective on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more!
Spray trigger allows you to control how much formula goes on the floor while cleaning.
SpinWave PET provides powerful cleaning without the powerful noise.
Lightweight & Maneuverable
SpinWave Cordless PET weighs just 11 lbs. & is engineered with swivel steering, making it an easy way to clean around furniture and along baseboards.
Dual-Purpose Storage Tray
Makes storage easy and assists with the attachment of mop pads to the foot of the machine for easy and convenient cleaning.
Washable Mop Pads
Includes reusable (2) scrubby and (2) soft-touch microfiber pads.
Tackle Tough Pet Messes
Removes tough pet messes and eliminates odors with included Pet Multi-Surface formula
Every Purchase Saves Pets
BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too.
2. Shark S7001 Mop
- SCRUBBING AND SANITIZING: Tough on stains and gentle on floors. Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner’s Guide for details.
- 3 STEAM MODES: Light, for quick cleanups; Normal, for everyday use; and Deep, for stuck-on messes and stains.
- HEADLIGHTS: Powerful LED headlights reveal hidden debris around your home.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Powerful steam and rotating pads provide up to 2x better stuck-on stain removal vs. traditional steam mops, based on IEC IEC/TC SC 59F (Mustard), tested against S1000.
- CHEMICAL-FREE SANITIZATION: Removes 99.9% of bacteria. Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner’s Guide for details.
|Style||3 Steam Modes /LED Headlights|
|Surface Recommendation||Sealed Hard Floors|
|Item Weight||7.8 Pounds|
The Shark Steam & Scrub scrubbing and sanitizing* steam mop gently scrubs and sanitizes* all at once. The combination of steam and rotating pads delivers up to 2x better stuck-on stain removal vs. traditional steam mops** on sealed hard floors, while providing chemical-free sanitization*. *Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner’s Guide for details. **Based on IEC IEC/TC SC 59F (Mustard), tested against S1000.
Warranty & Support
If you’d like a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
3. Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
- Vacuum and steam your hard floors at the same time.
- Sanitize floors using the natural power of steam, eliminating 99. 9% of germs and bacteria.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls to switch between vacuum, steam or both.
- Powerful, cyclonic vacuum helps capture dirt and debris.
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad and a detachable mop pad tray.
|Style||PowerFresh Vac and Steam|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
Skip your multi-step cleaning routine and clean your floors in one easy step! The BISSELL Power Fresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop vacuums up dirt and debris while steam cleaning your hard floors at the same time. Sanitize floors with the natural power of steam to eliminate 99. 9% of germs and bacteria. The Easy Touch Digital Controls allow you to seamlessly switch between functions while cleaning, so you can vacuum and steam at the same time or separately. It is safe to use on sealed hard floors including hardwood, tile, ceramic, linoleum, marble, and granite. Using microfiber pad, use as directed. Results may vary.
Dry Tank Technology
Keep moisture out of the dirty tank while you clean so the debris inside stays dry.
Powerful Cyclonic Vacuum
Helps capture dirt and debris off the floor and into the Dry Dirt Tank.
Change Mop Pads Easily
Switching out mop pads is simple and easy with the detachable mop pad tray.
Customize Your Clean
Easy Touch Digital Controls let you switch between the machine’s functions while cleaning, so you can vacuum and steam at the same time, or separately.
Mop Pad Kit | 1252
Accessory kit includes (1) washable microfiber soft mop pad and (1) washable microfiber scrubby mop pad.
100% demineralized water for use in steam mops comes in three scents; Spring Breeze (1394), Eucalyptus Mint (1392) and Citrus (1393), that all leave a fresh scent behind as you clean.
Spring Breeze Scent Discs | 1095
Insert disc into mop pad for a boost of fresh scent while you steam clean. Sold in packs of 8.
Cleans All Sealed Floors
For use on sealed hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, marble, tile, and granite floors.
4. Shark VM252 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop
- COMPLETE CLEAN: Powerful suction plus spray mopping - a complete clean in one pad.
- DISPOSABLE PADS: Disposable VACMOP Pads vacuum up what other pads push around.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Pulls in dirt and debris to be locked away directly in the disposable VACMOP Pad.
- 12 OZ. CLEANING SOLUTION: Spray mop with VACMOP spring clean floor cleaner to scrub stuck-on grime, providing shiny clean floors.
- NO-TOUCH DISPOSAL: Remove dirty pad with a touch of a button - never touch a dirty pad again.
|Model Name||Shark VM252P10|
|Surface Recommendation||Sealed Hard Floors|
Shark VACMOP Pro combines powerful suction & spray mopping in one disposable pad. Vacuum dry debris, absorb wet messes, & toss the pad. Features headlights, magnetic charger, 4 disposable pads, and 12-oz. bottle of multi-surface hard floor cleaner.
5. Tineco iFloor Complete Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Hardwood Floor Cleaner for Multi-Surface Cleaning
- Save time by vacuuming and washing floors in one easy step.
- Cordless and lightweight, with up to 22 minutes of continuous cleaning power.
- Picks up messy, sticky spills and pet hair, while two-tank system cleans with fresh water or cleaning solution.
- Safe to use on indoor sealed hard floors, including hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, marble and linoleum. Hands-free, self-cleaning system keeps brush roller and tubes clean and odor-free.
- iFloor Complete model includes: 3-in-1 Cleaning Tool, Self-Cleaning Storage Tray, Charging Adaptor, (2x) Tineco Deodorizing & Cleaning Solution bottles and (2x) Brush Rollers.
|Model Name||IFloor Complete|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
Tineco iFloor Complete Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop makes cleaning easier with powerful one-step cleaning for hard floors – Great for sticky messes and pet hair – Now with more accessories
Vacuum & Mop
iFloor is the fastest way to clean your floors. Vacuum and mop in one simple step.
iFloor is safe to use on sealed hard floors, including hardwood, tile, laminate, linoleum, vinyl, and marble.
Cleans Tough Messes
iFloor cleans up spills and tough, sticky messes with ease, leaving floors quickly dry and free of streaks.
Dual Tank Technology
iFloor’s dual tank system separates the dirty water, so you’re always cleaning with fresh water and solution.
iFloor is easy to carry and move and easily goes where you clean: up and down stairs, into corners, and rooms without outlets.
For Wet or Dry Messes
iFloor picks both dry and wet messes on hard floors, leaving behind a streak-free shine.
iFloor does the scrubbing for you with Spot Mode, great for sticky, stubborn messes.
The one-touch self-cleaning system easily cleans brush rolls and tubes for no-mess maintenance.
Easy Maintenance & Storage
Store iFloor and the included accessories in the storage tray and dock iFloor for self-cleaning.
What to look for in the finest electric mop
The optimum choice for an electric mop should be made after careful evaluation of factors such as;
The kind of mop to use depends a lot on the type of flooring in your house. Some flooring, like hardwood, may not request mopping, while other floors call for special needs. However, mopping is essential to maintaining a spotless floor at all times.
The first step in choosing the best mop for cleaning a certain sort of floor is understanding the type of floor you have.
Source of Power
Whether they have codes or not, electric mops need power sources.
Electric mops with codes are suitable for cleaning in confined spaces since they adhere to power codes. Because the battery-powered version has batteries that last them for several charges, mopping does not always require power sources.
When selecting the sort of electric mop to use, the size of the room to be cleaned is important. You could require electric mops with lengthy codes or codeless mops with long battery lives for larger spaces.
Warranty and cost
Most of the time, the sort of electric mop you choose is heavily influenced by pricing. It’s crucial to stay within your means while getting the best mop for your requirements. The machine’s durability is the most crucial factor in this case.
It would be advisable to estimate the overall cost of the mop, taking into account the disposable components such as bottles, filters, and cleaning pads. After taking into account the upfront expenditures, you will be able to determine the mop’s overall value.
The mop’s warranty is also essential. It is crucial to comprehend the warranty’s duration and coverage. This knowledge will help you determine the mop’s worth.
What is the most effective type of mop?
Heated moisture can damage hardwood floors over time, so it’s best to only use steam on sealed surfaces, like ceramic or tile. While steam mops are great for killing germs, a spray or microfiber mop is a better choice for multipurpose and multisurface cleaning.
Are electric mops better?
We favor microfiber mops over those with wool or cotton mop heads. Microfiber can reduce bacteria by 99 percent and has a static electric charge to capture dust. The fibers work to trap any dirt present on your floor. A traditional mop may also be better than a steam mop for debris and crumbs.
What do professionals use to clean hardwood floors?
You can use a commercial wood-cleaning product, like Bona or Murphy Oil Soap. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. You can also make your own cleaner by mixing one part vinegar with 10 parts warm water. Add a few drops of liquid Castile soap.
Still, we hope that this article leads you to make the right decision if you decide to buy an electric mop. Our personal best pick is the Hoover WindTunnel 2 upright vacuum. The price of this unit is reasonable, considering what it offers and the quality of its features. The fact that it comes with multiple tools, swivels and a removable canister makes cleaning your floors much easier.
Carly D. Thomas is a web developer at a reputed company for the last 5 years. After studying at San Mateo College of Silicon Valley on web development, he started his career at age of 24. now he is spreading his knowledge among beginners around the world through Everypost.me