If you are a blogger, business, or social media marketer, you know that running a successful Pinterest campaign can take up a great amount of time. With Everypost’s new scheduling feature rolling out, we are set to make our social media publishing app one of the best free ways to schedule your pins to Pinterest. And not only are you able to schedule pins, but you are also able schedule your Pinterest content to post on multiple social networks simultaneously, saving you valuable time.
So how does it work?
1. After signing into Everypost, connect your Pinterest account if you haven’t already, and choose the board you would like to pin to.
2. Now you’re ready to create your Pinterest post description, add any hashtags, links, and choose a photo from your phone’s camera, photo library, or Flickr.
3. You can even apply one of Everypost’s 18 photo filters to your images before scheduling your pin.
4. Tap the Pinterest icon at the top of the screen to schedule your post to Pinterest, as well as any other social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr) that you wish.
5. Slide the bar to the left to schedule your post.
6. Choose the date and time you would like to send your post.
7. That’s it! It’s that easy to schedule pins to Pinterest from your mobile device anywhere you go. You will also see a counter in the top-left corner with your scheduled pins, which you can click on to view all your scheduled content.
Please Note: The scheduling feature is currently in beta and limited to Everypost users with early beta access. We are working extremely hard to roll out this feature to everyone very soon, so stay tuned! Follow our blog and Twitter for all the latest updates and information about the new version of Everypost.