Do you like to share music on social media or post songs to your blog? People love discovering new music through social media channels. Sharing music is one of those tactics that doesn’t ‘feel’ like marketing to your audience and is much more likely to engage them right on the spot.
Online music streaming services like Grooveshark have made discovering music and sharing it easier than ever. One of the most popular social networks for posting and sharing music to is Tumblr. However, it can be tricky to share music content while you are on-the-go. With Everypost, you can post songs to your Tumblr blog and as many other social network pages that you’d like without having to leave the mobile app to search for the song links or log in to your Tumblr blog and social media pages individually.
Here is how to post Grooveshark songs to Tumblr using Everypost:
2. Connect your Tumblr account to Everypost under “Settings” and select the blog you’d like to post songs to.
3. Now you are ready to search Grooveshark for a song. Tap the Grooveshark music icon on the main posting screen.
4. Type in the name of the song or artist you are listening to and add it to your post.
5. You will see “1 Song” has been added to your post. Now you can add text, hashtags or @ mentions and choose additional social networks to post your song to by tapping the icons at the top of the screen.
6. Post your song immediately, or schedule to post at a later time.
7. There you have it! Now you can easily share Grooveshark songs with your fans on your Tumblr blog and multiple social networks. You can also share YouTube music videos all from within the Everypost app.